60 Rayovac Proline PR70 / 10a batteries
60 Rayovac Proline Advanced 10a batteries
Depending on how you use your ORISON in-the-ear hearing aid, the battery life can vary from 5 days (occasional use) to one week (daily use). The "1 year" offer, which includes 60 10A Rayovac Proline Advanced batteries, allows for one year of daily use of an ORISON hearing aid. By choosing this offer, you save 14€ on the annual purchase of your batteries.
As the market leader in button batteries for hearing aids, Rayovac is constantly innovating to ensure the longest possible battery life and consistent hearing aid performance over time. Rayovac Proline Advanced batteries incorporate a range of innovative technologies and their quality is rigorously tested throughout the manufacturing process.
• Zinc Air Technology
Each Rayovac Proline Advanced battery is covered with a protective tap that maximizes its shelf life (up to 4 years). To activate the battery, remove this (yellow) tab and leave the battery exposed to the ambient air for 30 seconds, allowing the air to react with the zinc inside the battery. The hearing aid battery will gradually discharge after this tab is removed. Do not remove the protective tab if you do not plan to use the battery. When you are not using your hearing aid, turn it OFF and store it in its storage box to limit the contact of the battery with the ambient air.
• Active Core + Technology
Active Core + is a recent technology, which aims to optimize the use of air in the battery. Active Core + improves the life of the Rayovac Proline battery by an average of 10% to 12%.
• Clear Sound Technology
Rayovac hearing aid batteries incorporate a range of technology based on innovative developments and the highest manufacturing standards. Clear Sound Technology provides consistent performance, quality and stability throughout the life of the battery and ensures a clear sound and reliable experience in any sound environment.
Rayovac Proline Advanced batteries comply with a set of explicitly established quality criteria :
- European manufacturing (UK) ;
- Compliance with the most stringent ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2008 certifications ;
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process ;
- Mercury-free ;
- Application of the guidelines of the American Standards Institute (ANSI) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) ;
- Continuous quality testing to ensure product consistency : 300 tests on incoming materials during manufacturing ; 262 quality checks during the manufacturing process ; 70 tests on the finished product, on each batch of batteries. The tests are performed under extreme conditions of temperature, humidity and thermal cycles.
Why is ORISON not rechargeable ?
There are 4 main reasons why the digital instant-fit CIC ORISON hearing aid is not rechargeable. To date, the rechargeable technology :
- Takes up space. It is therefore available on BTE (discover AZUR) ;
- Requires recharging every night ;
- Loses 10% to 20% of its autonomy from the first year of use ;
- Has a cost and we do not want the Orison hearing aid to be be more expensive.
Discover the POWER ONE rechargeable batteries for the ORISON hearing aid (and for all CIC hearing aids). Rechargeable in 3 hours, they offer up to 3 days of autonomy of your hearing aid. Available on this page.
- Reference 60 piles 10A Rayovac Proline Advanced
- Condition New product
- Battery reference Rayovac Proline PR70 10A
- Nominal voltage 1.45 Volts
- Operating voltage 1,20 Volts
- Conservation Up to 4 years old
- Place of manufacture United Kingdom
- Product Yellow / PR10 / 10A
- Quality ISO 9001 standard
- Environment ISO 14001: 2008 standard
- Battery chemistry Zinc Air
- Technology Clear Sound; Active Core +