ZEN BOX 3 MONTHS (12 batteries + 6 eartips)
Zen Box 3 months
This offer contains everything you need for a daily use of an ORISON hearing aid, during 3 months, it means :
- 2 packs of 6 Rayovac Proline Advanced 10a batteries (12 batteries)
- 1 pack of 6 silicone eartips. The eartips are to be chosen in the type (CONE or TULIPE) and size (S, M or L) that suits your preferences.
The silicone eartips (6 per Zen Box)
The silicone eartip is exclusively designed for the ORISON hearing aid. Available in 2 types (CONE or TULIPE) and 3 sizes (S, M or L), it has a triple function :
- To allow the occlusion of the ear canal, for an optimal sound experience. It is the size of the eartip that makes this possible, so it must be chosen with attention ;
- To maintain ORISON in the ear canal. This is also the role of the size ;
- To ensure a real comfort in use, thanks to the flexibility of the silicone.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend cleaning the eartip and the hearing aid after each use and changing the eartip once or twice a month.
• CONE eartips
The CONE eartips are made of soft silicone. 3 CONE eartips (1xS, 1xM, 1xL) are provided with the initial purchase of ORISON, so that you can find the size that suits your ear canal. They are easily adjustable on the hearing aid and allow an immediate adaptation of ORISON to all ear canals.
• TULIPE eartips
The TULIPE eartips are made of extra soft silicone. 3 TULIPE eartips (1xS, 1xM, 1xL) are provided with the initial purchase of ORISON, so that you can find the size that suits your ear canal. They are particularly flexible, making ORISON more comfortable to use. They are best suited for atypical ear canals (very small or angled). They are equipped with a removal tab that can be cut off, if the user wishes.
The Rayovac Proline batteries (12 per Zen Box)
The CIC hearing aid ORISON works with a 10a battery and one 10a battery is supplied, for an immediate use. The life of a battery depends on the use - continuous or occasional - that you will make of your hearing aid and can, thus, vary from 5 days to 1 week. Rayovac Proline batteries incorporate a series of innovations that give them great stability and optimized longevity, for constant performance of the hearing aid over time.
• Zinc Air Technology
The Zinc Air technology allows the battery to draw its energy from the oxidation of zinc with oxygen from the ambient air. These button cells have a high energy density. They are protected by a (yellow) tab, serving to extend their life (up to 4 years) until use. When this tab is removed, the battery is activated and has a lifespan of 5 days to 1 week : do not remove this tab if you do not plan to use the battery.
• Active Core + Technology
Rayovac's Active Core + technology is designed to optimize the use of air in the battery. It optimizes battery life by an average of 10% to 12%.
• Clear Sound Technology
Rayovac incorporates the Clear Sound technology into its batteries, which allows them to be very stable over time, ensuring consistent hearing instrument performance - clear sound and a reliable experience - throughout the life of the battery.
Discover the p10 Accu POWER ONE rechargeable batteries for the ORISON CIC hearing aid and for all In-The-Canal (ITC) hearing aids, on this page.
- Reference Zen Box 3mois
- Battery reference Rayovac Proline
- Nominal voltage 1.45 Volts
- Operating voltage 1,20 Volts
- Conservation up to 4 years
- Place of manufacture United Kingdom
- Product PR70 / 10A / Yellow
- Quality ISO 9001 standard
- Environment ISO 14001: 2008 standard
- Battery chemistry Zinc Air
- Technology Clear Sound; Active Core +