In-The-Ear (CIC) - ORISON, RIGHT + LEFT ears
Satisfied or Refunded for 20 days
The ORISON invisible hearing aid is available over-the-counter and is 20-day money-back guarantee if not satisfied : consult the . All you need to know about the reimburement of the ORISON hearing aid by the Socia Security and mutual insurance companies (France) : consult the dedicated page.
* Proud member of La French Tech
* Designed with ENT doctors
- Bilateral hearing aid (right + left)
- Ready to use
- Digital technology
- HD Crystal Clear© processor
- Smart sound processing system
- 12 frequency channels
- Frequency range : 200Hz to 8000Hz
- Sound processing delay < 0,8ms
- Sound distortion < 0,2%
- Voice amplification : from 10dB to 33dB
- Active ambient noise reduction : 13dB
- Feed-back cancellation system
- Powered by a 10a battery (included)
- Low battery indicator : beep
- Daily use
- Fits all types of ear canals (thanks to the eartips)
- Standards : CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Satisfied or refunded 20 days
- Legal warranty : 2 years
ORISON was designed with ENT specialists
In France and around the world, more than 75% of people affected by presbycusis reject traditional hearing aids, which are considered to be visible, expensive and complex. In response, SERINITI, in collaboration with a team of ENT doctors and specialized engineers, has developed the digital CIC ORISON hearing aid. Invisible, ready to hear, sold without a prescription, ORISON compensates for presbycusis and provides immediate listening comfort at a fair price. ORISON hearing aids are suitable for millions of people, they dust off the hearing aid market and make presbycusis seem less serious. Manufactured by a major name in hearing aids, ORISON is a jewel of miniaturized technology. The digital CIC ORISON hearing device integrates the same electronic components and a processor similar to those of much more expensive hearing aids.
- Discover our Story
ORISON compensates for presbycusis
Equipped with an intelligent sound processing system, the digital CIC ORISON hearing aid amplifies voices by 10dB to 33dB according to the user's needs and automatically reduces ambient noise by 13dB, for a clear speech understanding in all sound environments. No other preset hearing aid has such a wide amplification spectrum. ORISON covers all hearing impairments up to 80dB (the limit of severe loss) and is suitable for millions of people worldwide. If you have an audiogram from an ENT doctor, check that your audiometric curve is in the green area. ORISON is available without a prescription(OTC).
In-The-Canal, the acoustic reference solution
Numerous studies show that the In-The-Canal position of a hearing device generates a better user experience, both in terms of aesthetics and sound reproduction1.
• Invisible : only you will know that you are wearing ORISON !
Slipped into the ear canal, the ORISON hearing aid is invisible and meets the aesthetic requirements of millions of people. Whether you have short hair or wear glasses, ORISON will not bother you : only you will know you are wearing it. Thanks to a set of silicone eartips in different sizes (S, M and L), ORISON fits all ear canals and is very comfortable to wear.
• Natural sound reproduction
ORISON uses the ear as an anatomical amplifier : the pinna naturally captures and spatializes2 sounds, thanks to its funnel shape and folds ; the ear canal guides them, without obstacle, to the eardrum ; then, the proximity of the device with the eardum allows an immediate reproduction of sounds (< 0,8ms). ORISON thus generates an excellent feeling for the user and allows a natural restitution of the sounds :
- 3D localization of speech ;
- No delay in sound reproduction, even with a unilateral fitting ;
- No amplification of parasitic noises, the microphone being protected in the ear canal.
- Ebinger K.A., Mueller G.H., Holland S.A. & Holland J.W.
The Hearing Journal, 47(11), 35-42
Contents of an ORISON bilateral hearing aid
- 1 ORISON hearing aid for the RIGHT ear
- 1 ORISON hearing aid for the LEFT ear
- 2 x 10a start-up batteries
- 2 anti-shock storage boxes
- 6 CONE eartips in different sizes : S, M, L
- 6 TULIPE eartips in different sizes : S, M, L
- 2 cleaning brushes
- 10 protective wax guard
- 2 user manuals (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, German, Polish)
- 2 care guides (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, German, Polish)
- For immediate and daily use
Choose serenity !
Discover our Sérénité warranty offers, for your AZUR (rechargeable mini-BTE) and/or your ORISON (digital, CIC) hearing aids.
• Sérénité 1.1 warranty extension
The Sérénité 1.1 warranty extension covers accidental damage to your AZUR or ORISON hearing aid, for one year from the date of purchase. We replace your damaged hearing aid with a new one and deliver it for free, wherever you are !
Discover the offer.
• Sérénité 1.2 warranty extension
The Sérénité 1.2 warranty extension covers, for one year from the date of purchase, two accidental damages on your AZUR or ORISON hearing aid(s). We will replace your hearing aid(s) up to two times with new hearing aid(s) and deliver them for free, wherever you are !
Discover the offer.
To go further :
- Presbycusis : what is it ?
- Hearing aids : willing to understand
- CIC vs. BTE : what to choose ?
- The hearing aid : simply
- Audiometry : measurement principle and practical applications
- Custom-made hearing aids VS pre-set hearing aids : an American study challenges conventional wisdom in hearing aids for presbycusis